The Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley was founded in 1967. A group of ten estate planning professionals (Attorneys, Accountants, Life Underwriters and Trust Officers) met at the Livingston Club on 7th Street in Allentown, PA to form the organization. Robert H. Littner, Esquire, wrote the first by-laws that are still in effect today after several amendments. Harry Hauck, Trust Officer, was elected the first president for the 1967-1968 term. Attorney Littner became the second president for the term 1968-1969. The Council continued to meet at the historic Livingston Club for a number of years thereafter. Since its organization meeting in 1968, the Presidency of the Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley has rotated among the four original professional disciplines as per the original By-Laws. Today, the Council has been expanded to include Planned Giving and Development Professionals and Associate professionals who are engaged in estate planning. Currently, the Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley holds it’s Board meetings at Kirkland Village in the Skylight Dining Room, 1 Kirkland Village Circle, Bethlehem, PA. and Membership meetings at various rotating locations in the Lehigh Valley.
Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
P.O. Box 21076
Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-1076